Reservations & Waitlist
- Online Reservations: You may reserve class online a week in advance and up to 1 hour prior to class time. In order to reserve online, a positive account is required. Classes can be purchased online. When you arrive at the studio, please check-in with the receptionist, so we know that you have arrived and are attending class.
- Telephone Reservations: You may reserve classes by phone a week in advance and up to 1 hour prior to class time. Call (626) 844-7888 to make a phone reservation. You may leave a voicemail message to reserve a spot in class while the studio is closed. When we receive your message, we will place you in the requested class. We will only return your message if there is no space in the requested class.
- Waitlist Policies: If a class is currently full, clients may place themselves on a waitlist either through the online scheduling system or by calling the studio at 626.844.7888. You will be notified via an automated email any time up to one hour before the class begins if there has been a cancellation and you have been placed into the class.
- If you become aware that you no longer are able to attend class for the waitlisted time, please use the online scheduling system or call the studio to cancel your waitlist reservation so that other students may progress on the waitlist.
- If you are still on a waitlist, you may choose to come to the studio for your class time to see if there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows. If there are, you will be able to enter the class after 5 minutes has elapsed. However, we cannot guarantee a spot in class if you are still on a waitlist even if you are in the studio at class time.
Class Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel online or by phone up to 1 hour prior to the start of class with no charge.
- If you do not cancel, or cancel late, you will be charged for the class.
- Clients with unlimited packages will lose 1 day for each no-show.
Latecomers to Class
- First-time students must fill out our questionnaire and hang from the stall bar before class begins and may not enter a class more than 5 minutes after it has commenced.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- If you are running late, please telephone the studio and let us know to hold your spot.
- If class starts and 5 minutes has elapsed and we have not heard from you, we may give your spot to waitlisted clients waiting in the studio.
Socks & Dress
- Please wear socks or slippers with covered toes and heels and leggings or sweat pants while exercising.
- Shorts above the knee are not allowed in class.
- Class Reservations: Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist. If you are running late and would still like us to hold your space, please call the front desk to let us know.
- Hours: The studio is open 15 minutes prior to the first class of the morning and closes at 1:30 pm. The studio is closed in between the ending of our lunch time class and evening classes. We re-open in the evening 30 minutes prior to the first class of the evening.
- Drinks: Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Plastic water bottles with caps are allowed.
- Cell Phones: Cellphones are not allowed in class. If you are expecting an important phone call, you may leave your cell phone with our desk staff who will call you out of class if necessary to answer the phone.
- Gum: Chewing gum in not allowed in class. Students chewing gum in class will be asked to dispose of the gum before they can continue class as it presents a choking hazard.
- If you are currently a Bar Method student and become pregnant, you must bring a note from you doctor permitting you to exercise.
- New students cannot take a class for the first time while pregnant.
- Clients must be at least 13 years of age.
Illness & Injuries
- Please note any illness or injuries on your new student form and inform the instructor before the start of class so we can provide appropriate modifications for your condition.
- We reserve the right to request a doctor’s note releasing you to exercise in the event of a serious or chronic medical condition.
- Parking is located one- half block in either direction at the Delacey and Schoolhouse (Fair Oaks Ave.) Parking Garages is free for the first 90 minutes.
- Metered Street Parking is also available and is free before 11am on many of Old Town’s bordering streets.